Finance your stay

Different types of funding exist for degree seeking students, but you first need to fulfill a number of eligibility requirements.
  • Scholarships given by the French Government : Contact the Cooperation and Cultural Action service in the French Embassy or General Consulate in your home country.
  • On the Campus France website, it is possible to do a multi-criteria search on almost every scholarship program for foreign students and young researchers. Candidates should apply for a scholarship about one year before their registration in a French establishment.
  • The Erasmus Program offers housing allowances for students taking part in academic exchanges between two countries within the European Union.
  • Scholarships given by your country’s government: Contact the education authorities in your country.
  • Scholarships given by international organizations or NGOs, associations or private foundations.
  • Financing of scholarships for Master students by IDEX (Initiative D’Excellence), in the University Grenoble Alpes. In Grenoble IAE, it was decided that the application forms of certain students who were admitted in a “Full English” or a research Master could be submitted for the IDEX scholarship. The students concerned are invited to express their interest in their application  and/or will be informed directly by the head of the Master program.
Published on  April 4, 2018
Updated on October 20, 2021