Apply to be an IAE Exchange Student

Students who wish to come to Grenoble IAE for a semester or a year must first be nominated by their home school.  Please contact the International Relations Office at your home university to inquire about the process and timeline to apply as an exchange student.
Published on  March 29, 2017
Updated on February 22, 2021